A43 is looking for an Architect with experience in project development and consequent idea materialization. We are looking for efficient employees with reporting skills and a focus on customer service.
The ability to solve problems, be available for research, conceptual development and manage time effectively is essential to this position.
Our employees are reliable, organized and aligned with the vision of A43.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Act in the development of each project, from design and execution to site monitoring;
– Elaborate drawings from the sketch to CAD/REVIT;
– Design and project presentation development;
– Develop constructive details;
– Comply with the schedule according to the Team Leaders guidelines;
– Communicate with Clients.
Qualifications and skills required:
– Master’s degree in architecture;
– Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in architectural projects or present technical level desired;
– Team spirit;
– Enjoys and has experience in developing the constructive part/materialization of buildings;
– Knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT;
– Motivation to achieve quality results promptly;
– Integrity – honesty, openness, ethics and fairness in working relationships. Excellent written and spoken communication skills to align with client needs;
– Organisational and task planning skills;
– Positive attitude in the face of challenges.
Desirable qualifications and skills:
– knowledge of Portuguese and English, both written and spoken
– Possession of a driving licence;
– Others that the candidate may find relevant.
The application should contain a cover letter.
Please send your CV and portfolio via wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.