A43 is looking for a Junior Architect with experience in project development and consequent materialization of ideas.
We seek efficient employees, with the ability to report and focus on customer service.
The ability to solve problems, be available for research, conceptual development and manage time effectively is essential for this position.
Our employees are reliable, organized and aligned with the A43 vision.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Act in the development of each project, from design and execution to work monitoring;
– Elaborate drawings from the sketch to revit;
– Elaborate the development of design and project presentation;
– Develop constructive details;
– Comply with the schedule according to guidelines.
Qualifications and skills required:
– Master’s degree in architecture;
– At least 3 to 5 years of experience in architectural projects or present desired technical level;
– Team spirit;
– Taste and experience in developing the constructive part / materialization of buildings;
– Knowledge of REVIT – eliminatory factor;
– Motivation to achieve quality results in good time;
– Integrity – honesty, openness, ethics and justice in labor relations. Excellent written and spoken communication skills to align with customer needs;
– Ability to organize and plan tasks;
– Positive attitude in the face of challenges.
Desirable qualifications and skills:
– Written and spoken knowledge of Portuguese and English;
– Have a driver’s license;
– Others that the candidate understands relevant.
The application must contain a cover letter and the subject of the email must identify the vacancy to which you apply.
We request sending curriculum and portfolio via wetransfer to email@example.com.