A43 is an Architecture and Interior Design company working globally in various markets.
A43’s objective is to develop Spaces that contain, consciously, HUMAN NATURE. The origin of a space must have in itself the Laws that rule the Universe, making the fluidity of an Objective possible, being achievable in a clear, simple way and of spaces that are good for us.
Offer reference: Senior Architect for Full-Time collaboration
A43 is looking for a Senior Architect with experience in project development and consequent materialization of ideas.
We seek efficient employees, with the ability to report and focus on customer service.
The ability to solve problems, be available for research, conceptual development and manage time effectively is essential for this position.
Our employees are reliable, organized and aligned with the A43 vision.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Act in the development of each project, from design and execution to work monitoring;
– Elaborate drawings from the sketch to revit;
– Elaborate the development of design and project presentation;
– Develop constructive details;
– Comply with the schedule according to team leaders guidelines;
– Communicate with Customers.
Qualifications and skills required:
– Master’s degree in architecture;
– At least 5 to 8 years of experience in architectural projects or present desired technical level;
– Team spirit;
– Taste and experience in developing the constructive part / materialization of buildings;
– Knowledge of REVIT – eliminatory factor;
– Motivation to achieve quality results in good time;
– Integrity – honesty, openness, ethics and justice in labor relations. Excellent written and spoken communication skills to align with customer needs;
– Ability to organize and plan tasks;
– Positive attitude in the face of challenges.
Desirable qualifications and competences:
– Written and spoken knowledge of Portuguese and English;
– Have a driver’s license;
– Others that the candidate understands relevant.
The application must contain a cover letter and the subject of the email must identify the vacancy to which you apply.
We request sending curriculum and portfolio via wetransfer to email@example.com.